Wednesday, March 9, 2016

In Which We See a Guy Strangled by a Bear. You're Welcome.


Ohhhhhh, Dear Ones.... Adam is going through an exhausting period right now.  Everyone has their problems, so I won't bore you with mine.  Just bear with me in the coming months if I don't have it in me to post for a day or two.

Speaking of bears and Master Comics #90:





Death by cuteness!


WINKETY WINKETY!

As Bulletgirl contributes her own special brand of investigative expertise:


And then this happened:


Okay, that was just awesome.

And Hey!  It's Fun for Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!)


Heh.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

For a minute, I thought Bulletgirl's cape fell off and she slipped on it.

Now back in the day, Mayor Daley the Senior would hit things and make the sound effect CLOUT!