Thursday, February 25, 2016

YUBIWAZA!!!!



Okay, I'm hoping things go back to normal, but in the meanwhile, check out YUBIWAZA!


YUBIWAZA!

And apparently, it's a pretty fast thing to learn:


What?  In 2 hours I can be beating up people without making bodily contact?  Prove it!


Well... Touche! (tm!)


It's very important to note that Yoshie Imanami is pretty.  Because if she wasn't, well... why would you care what she had to say?

I looked into this a little bit and it apparently was some form of ju-jitsu finger-fighting.  Which to me means that it requires some form of physical contact, contrary to what the ad says.  I'm thinking it went something like this:



You think?

Bear with me while I get out from under this week, gang!  I picked a heck of a time to pick up the blog again, but I'll get there!

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Smurfswacker said...

My friends and I concluded that Yubiwaza consisted of elevating the middle finger, thus so intimidating your opponent that he runs away.