Thursday, October 22, 2015

People Don't Say, "Take That!" Enough Any More...


So, with Superman #194, we have yet another imaginary story.  Actually, it's a continuation of yesterday's imaginary story, so I'm wondering if they're just planning on sneaking in a reboot of the whole Superman saga.

Oh, well.  Let's see how this plays out in another installment of 

Well.... Touche! (tm!)



Well.... Touche!

But don't worry, folks.  Even though he lost his powers, one universal truth remains, even in an imaginary story:



If you find out Superman's secret identity, you're a goner.

Let's check out a double whammy of

Well.... Touche! (tm!)


Well.... Touche! (tm!)

with a Random Slap! (tm!)

But wait!


Well.... Touche! (tm!)

I know.  I'm worn out keeping up with all the Touches!

Here is one of the greatest lines ever:


If I'm ever in a position where someone tells me they're calling a doctor, I'm going to say, "For what?  To sign the death certificate?"  Because I want to make sure my last words are hilarious.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: