Monday, October 27, 2014

Did Batman Mention He was the King of Clubs?

Remember this from Friday's post?  It was a few days, so I'll forgive you for not remembering:


Next issue:


Batman was never famous for his quips, but I don't think he's even trying.  Is this supposed to be his catch phrase?  I just don't see that catching on.

Moving on to issue #124, for another installment of Well.... Touche! (tm!)


Well.... Touche! (tm!)

You know would make this post awesome?  Batman and Signalman fighting on a gigantic microscope:


There it is!  Yay for comics!

Someone explain this to me:


At what point in history would people be trying to get a sunburn?  Someone educate me.

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Aaron Carine said...

I remember that in a Goldfinger and Diamonds Are Forever, a tan was called a "sunburn", so I think the words were interchangeable in 1950s lingo.

Adam Barnett said...

Really? That's interesting and puzzling.

maw maw said...

Batman IS aware that the Joker trumps the King of Clubs, isn't he?