Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Batman and Jimmy, the Tube-Sniffer.

Let's take a last look at Batman #50, which marked the return of Two-Face.  A mind-blowing thought occurred to me as I was saw this obligatory origin flashback:


Okay, now think of everything that Two-Face has done and didn't do based on how the coin toss turned out. 

It's a two-headed coin.

He marred one side of it.

Imagine all the outcomes if he'd happened to carve the "X" into the other side of the coin.

That's right:  You mind has just been blown.  No extra charge.

Let's get our bearing back with some Fun with Out of Context Dialogue (tm!):



And by, " 'Sniff this Tube' , of course I mean..."

Okay, that was just wrong.  But you can't blame me for this one:


I swear to you, I didn't doctor it at all.  Out of context?  Yes.  But that's it.  And it's a gem.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: