Tuesday, April 8, 2014

In Which I am Disturbed by Arrangements Made with Little Girls in Exchange for Candy

Giving myself a little break from the Superman family, I took a gander at Pep Comics #62, and found this little bit of Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!):


The silhouettes make it seem extra dirty.

Hey!  It's time for a CMNS Moment of Comic Book Greatness! (tm!):


EEEEE indeed!  I loves me a good hash!

That "Archie" story was confusing to me because it was all about Archie finding a stray dog, and I'm pretty sure Archie already had a dog.  Then again, that last dog could talk, so maybe they presumed he was possessed or something and put him down.  Riverdale won't be toleratin' no witchcraft!  Let this be a warning to us all.

Here is one of the creepiest ads ever:


Okay, ew.  Even taking into account that he's clearly peddling the candy bars, that does nothing to make me feel any less weirded out by the look on his face.  It's just disturbing.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is later called "the defendant."