Monday, December 2, 2013

I Am a Glamor Boy!


And we're back!  Hope everyone had a great break!  Let's get right back into some Fun With Out of Context Dialogue (tm!) courtesy of Golden Age Green Lantern #23!


That tickled me.  I'm going to go around saying, "I am a glamor boy," until the novelty wears off.  That is, until the novelty wears off for me, not the people around me.

Let's keep going!


Well, that's fair.  Now let's do one that sounds dirty dirty dirty!:


We love Fun With Out of Context Dialogue (tm!) around here!  It makes us feel so alive!

Meanwhile, here's what passed for exciting back in the day:


What's interesting is that World War freakin' Two was going on, but a portfolio of movie stars riding bicycles was "exciting."

Good to be back!  See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

MarvelX42 said...

I wonder what other musical instruments that Doiby is not. Also does Doiby always wear a Derby?

MarvelX42 said...

Or is that a "bowler"?

Buzz said...

I would actually like to have a portfolio of modern movie stars riding bicycles.

Or alternatively, I would like to have a series of my favorite sci-fi characters riding bikes. Yoda, Doctor Who, Spock, Darth Vader, people from Matrix, Tron, etc. etc. All on bikes.

But then, I am a glamour boy, so...