Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Domestic Relations Counselling - The COMICS Way! Wednesday!

From Lois Lane #5, I give you... Answers to Rhetorical Questions, Relationship Edition (tm!):


The answer to this question, as anyone who has ever been married knows, is "NO! You cannot be silent without insulting your wife."  Hear what I say, men!


It is never advisable to discount your wife's questions, no matter how silly they are.  The correct answer is, "The only difference is that you are even more amazing now than you were yesterday."


No, no, no... the correct answer is clearly, "I wish I could chart your radiance, Lois, but it's impossible to measure!"

See, guys?  Is this so hard?

Or, you can roll like Johnny here:


This is the best comic strip I think I've ever seen.

See you tomorrow!






3 comments:

Yael said...

Aww, I was kinda hoping he'll start putting on lipstick as well...

Dave said...

So Johnny keeps a razor on him, just in case he needs to "freshen up?" I think there are larger issues at play here.

E. Bernhard Warg said...

Ah, those old electric razors where the power cord screws into a lightbulb socket instead of plugging into an electrical outlet. I didn't even know they existed until recently, when I started watching Danger Man (Though I'm guessing Johnny's razor doesn't also contain a miniature reel-to-reel tape recorder).