Friday, April 17, 2009

I'd Marry Him if It Weren't For those Awful Blackheads Friday!

Some Golden-Age weirdness from All-Select #4!:


Ja! Und perhaps mi disguisen vuld be more convincin if'n I vasn't vearin these big red gloves und vasn't showin you my masken vit this big lettur "A" on mit!

It took me a minute to write that so he would be saying it with a German accent. I always go that extra mile for you. Because I love.
________________________________

Hey! It's Golden-Age Fun with Out of Context Dialogue!(tm!):


________________________________

The Whizzer! Unfortunately named really fast running guy!


And as we all know, if you can run really fast, you're also super strong. Because. You know. You just are.
_________________________________



It's always worth going that extra mile for a woman who makes major relationship decisions based on your skin condition at any given moment. No way she'll leave you when you get old and you need your wife to help you get off the toilet! She's a keeper, Joe! Don't let her go!
________________________________


I read this over and over and I still don't see how building fake wooden planes helps the nation. I'm sure it's a fine hobby and everything, but how did this tie into national security? Did we need a fleet of little wooden planes just in case we got invaded by little wooden tanks?

See you Monday!

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I can only assume that the government wants the citizenry armed with x-acto knives. Or something.

Anonymous said...

Back in the old days, you needed an x-acto knife to made a plane, these days you can't carry an
x-acto knife on a plane.