Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jokes of Unending Shame Thursday!

I notice when I make these kinds of jokes, my number of comments goes way down while my actual site traffic goes way up.


Ah, I remember when I was younger and my rod could shatter glass....
________________________________


Best just wait until Pa finishes, Clark.
________________________________


Character Hall of Fame: Fudge Judge. When that term becomes commonplace in the next few years (along with "frock" and "sockamagee"), remember that you heard it here first.

3 comments:

FoldedSoup said...

"I judge this fudge to be delicious! Bring me a full box's worth! Pack it in! Pack that fudge!"

This is why your comments go down. Your readers have filthy minds and a knack for furthering the dirty joke. It's a hard (intended) truth to confront for most.

But not for me.

(penis)

SallyP said...

Sockamagee! I wish that I could be a Fudge Jude! The perfect career!

Anonymous said...

I used to have a girlfriend who had a rod like that. Those ultrasonic waves are bad news, man. The dog would go crazy every time she... well, you get the idea.

I'm cool with the Fudge Judge and all. I mean, he pretty much looks just like a normal judge... and what he packs after court is really his own business. But has anyone checked with the Frock Judge?