Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Awesomeness, thy name is Dial H for Hero....


Today's entry is brought to you by Captain Action, the toy that gave Aquaman a fanny pack. And why is Flash Gordon holding a squeegee? Maybe he should trade with Aquaman?
________________________________


Dr. Rigoro Mortis vs. Whosis, Whatsis and Howsis. If this story isn't in the Smithsonian, to whom do I need to write letters?

___________________________________


You know the situation is dire when someone mutters, "Double Sockamagee!"

7 comments:

De said...

I love Cap's short-sleeve work. Clearly it was for fighting Nazis in the summer.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if anybody has ever invoked a "Triple Sockamagee". I hesitate to even ponder how terrible that situation would have to be. It'd be like, I dunno, getting your balls slowly chewed off by a great white shark.

Sea-of-Green said...

DOUBLE sockamagee?!? DOUBLE?!?!?

"I DOUBLE-DOG sockamagee!"

Anonymous said...

Maybe it'd be getting slowly eaten alive by cockroaches while laying helpless atop a pile of your own filth.

SallyP said...

Now now, all this one-uppmanship of the Sockamagee thing is getting completely out of...TRIPLE DOG SOCKAMAGEEEEEEE!!!

Gosh! I feel so much better now!

FoldedSoup said...

To paraphrase Dirk Dasterdly:

Sockamagee,
Sockamagee,
and triple Sockamagee!!

Janus said...

I don't think that is a fanny pack that Aquaman has. It looks more like a helmet that he is resting on his leg. But then the question becomes, why does Aquaman need a helmet?