Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Seduction of the Innocent Wednesday!


This guy has the worst super-hero name in the history of super-hero names. The Fighting Yank? If that's not a euphanism for an involuntary state of arousal, I don't know what is....

So, then, the teacher asked me to do the math problem on the board, but that cheerleader in the front row had given me this Fighting Yank....
_________________________________


You're all fagged out? Hey, that's your business, Pyroman (who, oddly enough, has electrical powers). I don't assume anything when I read stories about full-grown men in tights.

_________________________________

Two dollar wedding rings? Well, you can expect nothing but the best from the Harem Company, I'm sure.

I love you, my darling. Make me the happiest man on Earth and say you'll be my wife!

Why, it's a ring from the Harem Company!

Yup.... set me back two bucks. So whaddya say, baby?

Oh.... how could any girl say no?

No comments: