Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day!

Someone decided it's Blog Action Day, which means some self-appointed Guardian of the Moral Code of Bloggers Everywhere decided we should all volunteer to talk about the same thing and this is going to somehow effectuate positive social change.

I'm not an oppositional person, but I think it's silly. I also think Bono is the lead singer of U2, and not Jesus. I'm kind of a goof in that respect.

But, okay. You want me to talk about the environment, I'll talk about the environment.


People! Don't make your seal cry! That's seriously not cool!
_________________________________



Conserve energy! If you run out of power, you may find yourself alone in a room being violated in the dark by Green Arrow! Watch those hands, Oliver!
_______________________________



And I'm not even sure what to make of this, but I'm pretty sure it's wrong for all kinds of reasons....

So, okay. There you have it. We're all better people now. Not as holy as Bono, but... better somehow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aquaman could mind control the seal and make it do the tricks right, but instead he stands around insulting it?

Will said...

My question is: does it come with the teacup?

And doesn't it seem kind of cruel to keep your dog in a shoebox?

Anonymous said...

That dog will haunt my dreams.

SallyP said...

You really have to watch out for Chihuahas. I've always considered them to be four-legged Piranhas.

In which case,I suppose that Aquaman could train them. At least better than that poor seal.

FoldedSoup said...

Someone needs to put that seal on an Emo T.

I would, but I'm too sad.

*sniff*