Thursday, November 30, 2006

Don't Do It Just Because You See It In a Comic, pt. 1

I'm sure you thought I was going to write, "Don't try to fly" or something base like that, but if you try to fly because of something you read in a comic, you're probably a little too stupid and really need to be taken out of the herd, anyway.

No, what I'm suggesting is this little dandy from our buddy Vibe from the Detroit-era JLA:



I don't care that Footloose just came out, don't ever, and I mean NEVER, dance around when there's no music. I don't care how good of a dancer you are, it makes you look like an utter fool.

2 comments:

wrath said...

Not to mention the wearing of puffy parachute pants,

THAT is what i call a crime against humanity

Chance said...

And a half-shirt? On a heterosexual? Never.